This "Train The Trainer" course can take place as a two day uncertified course or as a four day FETAC Level 6 certified course.
Develop the platform and training skills required to successfully deliver a training curriculum. In this hands-on course, develop measurable training objectives, identify and sequence training activities appropriately, and learn how to manage training tools effectively.
Gain the confidence and skills you need to succeed through personal coaching tips from the instructor. Also, star in your own training presentation video.
The course will specifically cover the following areas:
● Understand the importance of training others
● Understand the concept of Return On Investment.
● Understand how adults learn and different learning styles.
● Understand the concept of the Training Cycles.
● Establish training gaps and Training Needs Analysis.
● Create realistic SMART training objectives.
● Be able to plan and prepare effective Lesson Plans.
● Understand and practise good communication skills.
● Understand how to use and handle questions.
● Deal with difficult trainees and situations.
● Give and receive feedback.
● Assess the effectiveness of your training.
● Understand Kirkpatrick's 4 levels of evaluation.